Teach children planning, organization, problem-solving, decision-making skills | Examiner.com

Most long-time parents would (should) admit they've made a lot of mistakes over the years. One of my biggest parenting regrets is that I didn't always think through the consequences of certain choices. I don't expect to be able to predict the future, but I wish I'd been less impetuous. To that end, I'm rethinking ways to mindfully parent children so the next generation learns healthier decision-making skills than I have sometimes shown. Perhaps you parents struggle with rashness, too? Well, we'll learn together--here are tips to teach children interpersonal problem-solving, mental organization and decision-making are tips to do that.    Teach children planning, organization, problem-solving, decision-making skills | Examiner.com

No comments:

Followers